Affinity Evangelism

Blogging about Affinity Evangelism strategies.

Tuesday

About Me

Rev. Steven M. Evans.  I've been married to my fantastic wife for 18 years. We have 5 brilliant, beautiful, wonderful kids that we home school who can't keep their rooms clean. I love being a husband and dad, and going to Little League.  We attend Catalyst Church, a new church plant in Syracuse, NY that meets at Nottingham High School. Mike Mazzye is our pastor.

I am self employed but looking for an income.  I also work as a Private Investigator.  I have previously served as a Festival Director arranging large scale evangelistic events, as a pastor, adoption caseworker, college teacher and graphic artist.  I am ordained in the Evangelical Covenant Church having served First Covenant Church in Willoughby Hills, OH and also served as an associate pastor at an Episcopal Church in Watertown, NY.

I live in Liverpool, NY, having moved back here from Black River, NY in 2007. I love upstate New York. I was born in Utica, NY and grew up in my teen/early adult years in Liverpool.

This web site is dedicated to equipping and mobilizing churches and individuals to participate in Affinity Evangelism.  Since 1993 I have trained and organized individuals, small groups, churches and regions of churches to evangelize their communities with the Good News of Jesus Christ.  Contact me if you need help or want to strategize together.

I also blog at The Land of the Ultra Rev.